Relationships at Work - the Employee Experience and Workplace Culture Podcast
Intention and Action Alignment at Work with Neal Dlin
May 08, 2022
In this episode of Relationships at Work, Russel chats with Neal Dlin, founder and Chief Human Experience Officer of customer and employee experience consultancy Chorus Tree, on intention and action alignment at work, including how it can impact culture, the role of leadership and employees, and how curiosity can help.
Neal shares his experience and expertise on...
- The impacts of words not matching intent and action.
- How leadership can help employee intention and supporting it.
- How actions might mislead intention.
- How employee experience can be hurt by misalignment.
- Where being a "detective" around intention and actions can help your relationships at work.
- Where to start in your organization if the culture doesn't align actions and intentions.
If you enjoy the podcast, please subscribe and share with others.
For more, go to relationshipsatwork.ca